We are updating our website design to improve the experience on our site.


Our beautiful church is the perfect setting for your wedding. If you want to be married in St Paul’s Wimbledon Park – and generally you will be able to do so if you or your partner live in the parish, are on the church Electoral Roll or have a qualifying family connection with St Paul’s – you should first speak to the Vicar.

If you are both UK, EEA (European Economic Area) or Swiss nationals and the Vicar agrees to marry you, she will arrange for the Banns to be called on three consecutive Sundays before the day of your ceremony or for a common license to be issued.  The marriage will also be registered by the Vicar.

Click here for a list of qualifying addresses within the parish.*

Click here for a list of qualifying connections.*

Different rules apply if you are a non-UK, EEA or Swiss national; click here for details.*  You can find up-to-date information on the UK Government website here

You may also like to visit the Church of England website for inspiration on marrying in church.

Please contact the Vicar if you are getting married elsewhere but live in the parish and need to have Marriage Banns read at St Paul’s.

St Paul’s has excellent facilities for receptions in the Community Centre.

St Pauls can also arrange a Blessing after Civil Marriage or Civil Partnership.  For more information, please speak to the Vicar.

* This information is provided for guidance only.